Small Claims: Collection



You can get help with Collection at the Milwaukee Justice Center.

 Legal advice is not provided.

There are different ways to collect your money. This guide will help you decide which collection method(s) to use. The forms mentioned in this guide are listed below.
Form Number
Name of Form
Forms for Download
SC-506 A
Order for Financial Disclosure
SC-506 B Financial Disclosure Statement
Motion for Contempt
Order for Hearing on Contempt


Not finding what you need ?
For additional information, visit the Wisconsin State Law Library website.


This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System