Milwaukee Community Justice Council Executive Committee
Chair: Chief Judge Maxine White
Vice Chair: Tom Reed
Justice Council Director: Mandy Potapenko
- Milwaukee County Circuit Court Chief Judge Maxine White
- Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, Jr.
- County Executive Chris Abele
- Milwaukee County District Attorney John Chisholm
- Inspector Richard Schmidt from the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
- County Supervisor Willie Johnson Jr.
- City of Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett
- City of Milwaukee Chief of Police Edward Flynn
- First Assistant Public Defender Tom Reed
- Department of Corrections Regional Chief Niel Thoreson
- Community Member Kit Murphy McNally
- Director of the Milwaukee Homicide Review Commission Mallory O'Brien
- Milwaukee County House of Correction Superintendent Michael Hafemann
- Director of Health and Human Services Hector Colon
- Milwaukee County Corporation Counsel Paul Bargren
- Milwaukee Municipal Court Judge Phillip M. Chavez
Executive Committee Responsibilities:
- Develop Council meeting agendas and ensure matters are ready for Council meetings.
- Review reports and recommendations of Standing Committees to ensure assignments are completed and prepare documents for Council meetings.
- Propose to the Council the formation of Standing Committees, Subcommittees and Ad Hoc Committees.
- Recommend to the Council individuals to serve as chairs and members of above-listed committees.
- Coordinate and approve the membership of the Standing Committees, Subcommittees and Ad Hoc Committees.
- Review all reports and recommendations from standing committees, subcommittees, and Ad Hoc Committees. If approved to forward based on that review, the Executive Committee will pass the committee’s recommendations to Council for vote.
Past Meeting Minutes and Related Documents:
August 2015 (minutes)
July 2015 (no meeting held)
June 2015 (minutes)
2007 - 2010 Meeting Archive