Milwaukee Community Justice Council Executive Committee
Chair: Chief Judge Maxine White
Vice Chair: Tom Reed
Justice Council Director: Mandy Potapenko
Executive Committee Responsibilities:
- Develop Council meeting agendas and ensure matters are ready for Council meetings.
- Review reports and recommendations of Standing Committees to ensure assignments are completed and prepare documents for Council meetings.
- Propose to the Council the formation of Standing Committees, Subcommittees and Ad Hoc Committees.
- Recommend to the Council individuals to serve as chairs and members of above-listed committees.
- Coordinate and approve the membership of the Standing Committees, Subcommittees and Ad Hoc Committees.
- Review all reports and recommendations from standing committees, subcommittees, and Ad Hoc Committees. If approved to forward based on that review, the Executive Committee will pass the committee’s recommendations to Council for vote.
Executive Committee By-Laws
Executive Committee Meeting Agendas/Minutes/Documents