WISCONSIN SOLAR INITIATIVE
Wisconsin businesses, organizations, and trade associations are joining together in 2012 to raise awareness of Wisconsin’s growing solar industry at the national level. The Wisconsin Solar Initiative is a project of the Midwest Renewable Energy Association and the Milwaukee Metro Solar Hot Water Business Council.
Discover why more businesses are calling Wisconsin home for all their solar needs. As the Midwest leader in the solar industry, Wisconsin is your first stop to connect with:
- Solar Products: Quality U.S. made products including solar electric, solar heating and cooling, and energy storage products.
- Manufacturing Partnerships: Connect with leading manufacturing companies in energy, power, precision metal fabricating, and controls.
- Business Development: Supportive economic climate provides locations for development and expansion, real estate, competitive energy rates, easy access to national and global markets.
- R&D partners: Robust engineering schools coupled with innovative Wisconsin Energy Research Consortium to further product development needs.
- Quality Training: Top of the line training and education with the nation’s leading technical college system and renewable energy training leader Midwest Renewable Energy Association.
- Industry Support: WI is one of 12 teams in the U.S. Department of Energy SunShot Rooftop Challenge. Home to two Solar America Cities.
JOIN US & SUPPORT THE INDUSTRY
Help us grown the Wisconsin solar industry, and get connected to new exciting partnerships!
We are developing an online Wisconsin Solar Supply Chain. Please make sure you are a part of it, and sign up today. The listing is free. The Wisconsin Solar Supply Chain will be published in early 2013.
WI SOLAR INITIATIVE PARTNERS